Thursday, October 6, 2011

moonia and the dianaf+, summer to autumn,

hugging.
i'm so happy to get these
precious moments on film.


film: kodak portra 160VCi got 11 of 12 photos back on this filmroll.
that's a good roll.

so far, the dianaf+ has been a much more stable camera than
my holga120fn. that holga has much more tricks up its sleeve!
those two cameras definitely has different personalities!

i bought a 5 pack of this "professional" film, it was the only one i
could find at the time, so i'm stuck with it for a long time.
but i like it. the colors are vivid.

the most important thing to me though,
is what is on the film... !

2 comments:

  1. its amazing how different they are isn't it? I can never decide when people ask me which camera I prefer

    That last photo is just stunning although I love them all. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely. what a pretty horse.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading!